Thank you for your interest in contributing to Pink Mitten! We’re always interested in featuring other fashion-savvy bloggers who have something interesting to share with our followers.
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines:
- Please write us an email with your topic. Creativity is best for the topic! Check if we have written or featured similar articles already… a new, creative and unique article topic is always best.
- The topic should be relevant. This is a fashion and beauty blog, so the topic should be relevant and of interest to readers. The topic can be related to fashion, beauty, hairstyle, lifestyle, and in some cases, even travel. Before pitching a topic, make sure it fits in with the site’s look & feel.
- We expect proper grammar, spelling and punctuation. Please send articles that are well written and don’t require a lot of editing.
- The articles should be high quality and original, unique content. No duplicate content – we will check. It should also not be published anywhere else after being published on Pink Mitten.
- Please limit your post to 700 words or less.
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. I’ll read your article and check if it’s a good fit for the site. It’s at my discretion to reject an article based on any reason. I’ll let you know ASAP either way.
- Bloggers, please provide a short 1-3 sentence author bio and a picture of yourself or your blog button. (Picture is optional but preferred)
- We do not offer monetary compensation for articles.
Please note: If you are looking to promote or mention a company, service or product, we are happy to discuss the possibility of a sponsored post.
Disclaimer: Any articles sent to us for publication become property of Pink Mitten. Agencies/companies/freelance writers who ignore the guidelines above and send us articles requesting free publication risk the chance of the article being published without any links or advertorial mentions within the content.
If you would like to submit your topic or guest post for review, please email it to email@example.com.