Looking for that sexy Game of Thrones look? Whether it’s Khaleesi or Cersei’s look you aspire to – they are all achievable! Follow these easy hairstyle instructions and get that special GoT look to have everyone glancing your way. Thanks to Healthy Hair Plus for these great infographic images!
The beautiful and proper Sansa often wears a regal look, presenting a simple look while other times displaying an extravagant hair-do.
More Sansa hairstyle tutorials:
- Sansa Stark’s top braid from Hair Romance
- Sansa Stark’s southern style up-do from LaDollyVita33
- Sansa Start’s wedding up-do from Silvousplaits
Cersei lives up to her name with beautiful but elegantly powerful hair-do’s that are cause for admiration.
More Cersei hairstyle tutorials:
- Cersei Lannister’s purple wedding extravagant hair-do from LaDollyVita33
- Cersei Lannister’s small council bun from Crafty Nook
- Cersei Lannister’s folded braids from season 2 from LaDollyVita33
The stunning summer-child always wears a look that combines the feel of spring, traditions and simple sensuality.
More Margaery hairstyle tutorials:
- Margaery Tyrell’s half ponytail from LaDollyVita33
- Margaery Tyrell’s elegant hairstyle from the coronation scene from Silvousplait
- Margaery Tyrell’s stunning Tyrell rose hairdo from LaDollyVita33
The fiery red woman inspires with her seductive, yet powerful hairstyles that demand attention.
More Melisandre hairstyle tutorials:
- Melisandre’s 3 small roses up-do from Silvouplait
- Melisandre’s half-up back bun from Hello Meepit
- Melisandre’s top half-up weaved bun from LaDollyVita33
The queen of dragons often impresses with her spectacular light blonde hair by combining braids with free flowing wavy hair.
More Khaleesi hairstyle tutorials:
- Daenerys Targaryen’s double braid from Calling Shenanigans
- Daenerys Targaryen’s triple braid from Hair Romance
- Daenerys Targaryen’s braid twist from the funeral pyre scene from C’erine Babyy
Other Stunning GoT Hair-do Tutorials
- Arya Stark’s elegant tomboy hair-do from Silvousplait
- Catelyn Stark’s beautiful braided up-do from Kayley Melissa
- Ygritte’s simple and practical braids from Silvouplait
- Missandei-inspired lace wrapped headband from LaDollyVita33
Take a look at our Game of Thrones Pinterest board to see more great tutorials (we constantly find & add more)!